“Eat all your favorite foods and lose weight!”
It sounds like a sleazy advertisement in the back of a tabloid, but it’s true!
You can eat your favorite foods and lose weight.
Here are 5 things anybody can do to lose weight without giving up any of your favorite foods!
- Practice portion control. The easiest way to slash fat and calories is to reduce the size of your servings.
- Fill up the empty spots on your dinner plate with more vegetables!
- Lighten up all of your favorite recipes to reduce calories and preserve the flavor. Visit switcheroo.com It’s a cook’s thesaurus! You can search for lower-calorie ingredients to swap out for the higher-calorie ingredients.
- Snack on fruit and vegetables. It’s easier to be satisfied with smaller servings at mealtimes when you’re not starving. You can even save room for a mini dessert!
- Get up and move for five minutes every hour. Moving burns calories so that you don’t have to reduce your calories too much to achieve a calorie deficit necessary to lose weight.