It’s the end of May. That means it’s the start of bathing suit season.
Bathing suits are a major source of anxiety for many women, and probably a lot of men too. For the purpose of this blog, however, I’m only going to focus on flattering bathing suits for women.
Magazines are full of suggestions telling women how to buy flattering swim suits. The problem is the models are, well, models! Most of them don’t even come close to representing the true female form. The plus size models are size 10! Really? Size 10 women worry about buying a flattering bathing suit? Many women agree that if you’re a size 10 any bathing suit is going to be flattering.
I’ve perfected a formula for guaranteeing that every woman finds the best suit to flatter her figure. It’s simple and uncomplicated. The trickiest part of the formula is finding a bathing suit that can actually get wet and fits well – fits your budget well, that is!
Here are the steps for getting a bathing suit that flatters.
1. Go to the women’s bathing suit department at your favorite store.
2. Go through the racks to select several bathing suits you like.
3. Go into the fitting room to try on the suits.
4. Perform the bend, sit, reach tests.
- Bend over to see if the suit stays comfortably in place or rides up/down/digs uncomfortably on your body.
- Sit to see if the suit stays comfortably in place or rides up/down/digs uncomfortably on your body.
- Reach to see if the suit stays comfortably in place or rides up/down/digs uncomfortably on your body.
Buy the suit that performs best on all three tests and to avoid second-guessing yourself throw away all the magazines that try to persuade you that you have figure-flaws.
You don’t have figure flaws, you have a healthy female body that deserves love, respect, good care, and a day (or more) at the beach and lots of fun in the sun!